Keep it fresh under freezing conditions. Reduce loss rates and stay delicious.
- ● Because it does not freeze, food can be cooked to enhance the taste!
- ● Inhibit the reproduction of bacteria, reduce reproduction rate to 1/30 *
- ● Activate the cells of the ingredients and keep the food fresh!
＊Compared with ordinary refrigerators / Test results from the Japan Food Analysis Center of Japan In addition, water molecules will not "solidify" (that is, freeze), and the environment of electrostatic waves can prevent food from oxidizing and inhibit bacteria. DENBA + uses this technology to achieve the preservation and ripening of food ingredients.
01 DENBA ＋ Principle of Freezing under Freezing Point
DENBA + 's original technology can create static waves in the refrigerator. Due to the influence of the small electronic vibration, it will not freeze even between 0 ° C and -4 ° C.Frozen, creating an ice-cooled non-freezing refrigerated environment. The environment using electrostatic waves not only greatly reduces the rate of food oxidation, but also plays a role in inhibiting bacteria.With DENBA +, ingredients can be cooked in a fresh environment.
02 Use DENBA technology to achieve freshness of ingredients
Beef refrigerated for 10 days
Freshness experiments were performed using beef. Beef kept refrigerated under normal circumstances has begun to change color and produce a rancid odor. The DENBA + refrigerated beef is obviously not only not discolored, but also completely preserved the original freshness.
Apples stored for more than 4 months
An experiment comparing apple freshness. Apples that have been refrigerated in the normal environment have lost moisture and have obvious rot. Apples saved with DENBA + are completely okay and can still be eaten.
03 DENBA ＋ New cold chain transportation
Using DENBA + 's expertise for long-distance and overseas transportation,Through DENBA technology, it makes impossible impossible through time and distance.
DENBA new generation cold chain
Freshness effect and features
01 Prevent blood and water loss, so that the food itself can be cooked (increased amino acid content) to make it more delicious.
Because it is stored in a refrigerated state, it can prevent the loss of blood water (nutritional components) and promote the ripening of the food itself (increased amino acid content), making it more delicious.
02 Even if the food is kept fresh after thawing, it is not easy to cause the food to dry or soften
Even if the thawed ingredients are kept fresh, they are not prone to dryness, fluff, string color, or odor.
03 Suitable for preserving ingredients that may be affected by skewers
Even if various foods are stored together, skewers are less likely to occur.
04 It is suitable for preserving delicately processed or processed ingredients (maintaining a moisturizing and color feeling).
The processed ingredients, such as sashimi and sliced meat, which have been cut and stored in advance, can also be kept intact until they are provided to guests.And it is not easy to produce discoloration, blocking, drying, deformation and so on.
● Preservation of meat (2 weeks)
- Comparative experiments were performed using beef.
- Beef kept refrigerated under normal circumstances has begun to change color and produce a rancid odor.
- The DENBA + refrigerated beef is obviously not only not discolored, but also completely preserved the original freshness.
● Preservation of fish (2 weeks)
- Tuna, which is discolorable and difficult to preserve, was selected for comparison.
- Tuna refrigerated in the normal environment has changed color and blood and water flow is obvious.
- Tuna preserved with DENBA + also maintains a bright red color with almost no blood or water flowing out.
● Preservation of vegetables (2 weeks)
- Let's cut the lettuce in half and compare them.
- The cross section of the lettuce stored under refrigeration in the ordinary environment has been oxidized and discolored, and the water loss has dried up.
- status. The lettuce preserved with DENBA + is still fresh when it is just cut.
● Preservation of fruits(2 weeks)
- Comparative experiments were performed using grapes.
- The grapes kept refrigerated in the ordinary environment have evaporated, and the grape grains fall from the stems and begin to rot.
- Grapes preserved with DENBA+, hoarfrost (white that adheres to the skin and prevents water evaporation),Powder is still intact and the freshness is well maintained.