Research on electric field therapy using denba technology
Although the probability of intractable diseases is low, it may happen to everyone.
Most intractable diseases require long-term treatment, which may cause patients' uneasiness and burden of treatment costs. In order to eliminate such difficulties, high-quality medical treatment and dignity can be enjoyed even in the case of intractable diseases, society's support for patients with incurable diseases and their families is increasingly required.
The Electric Field Intractable Diseases Institute actively is aimed at developing electric field treatment, promoting academic research, and conducting interdisciplinary activities with the goal of contributing to the national welfare.
We have established groups that carry out academic activities that apply electric field therapy to patients with intractable diseases, which are aimed at developing electric field treatment, promoting academic research, and conducting interdisciplinary activities with the goal of contributing to the national welfare.
In order to achieve the above goals, we carry out the following businesses:
1. Conduct research on electric field treatment
2. Hold research conferences, lectures, exhibitions, etc. on electric field treatment, and disseminate relevant information
3. Convenience of members' research and member fellowship
4. Other businesses necessary to achieve our purpose
1) Promotion of research on electric field treatment and implementation of treatment
Promote various research and treatments related to electric field treatment.
Conduct research activities with physicians and researchers to establish and test electric field treatment as a director.